Monday, May 9, 2016

Collecting Autumn's finest in the afternoon sun.


                                                We're loving Autumn in Marama!

What could be more fun than collecting Autumn leaves, berries and seed pods in amongst the trees! We were so inspired by our stash that we decided to write stories and poems describing the colours and how we feel about Autumn.  Here are just a few to share with you.

Autumn.
It's arrived so early.
Yay, I love this time of year.
Red leaves fall from the trees.
Brown leaves fall from the trees.
Oh how I love Autumn!

By Jude


Red like an apple.
Yellow like the gold glow of the sun.
Brown like someone's hair.
Orange like an orange that is a fruit rolling away.
Autumn is cool.

By Monique


Red like blood in my body.
Yellow like gold glowing in the sun.
Brown like mud that I can feel on my feet.
Orange like apricots on the tree.

By Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment